Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2011 Cards #46-60

This is a bookmark that i am doing for a Make & Take at a vendor event
this is a bookmark i made in the process of trying to figure one out. Sorry it is upside down.




These are 5 cards for a monogram card swap. I love how they came out. I used CTMH Wishes idea book workshop. It is a set of 16, but only did these 5 for the swap. I figured I might as well make a whole set.
This was a technique challenge. I am not sure I liked how the background looked but it looks good on the card. This Stamp Set is the Stamp of the month for March called Sensational Season. The words are from a birthday word set, but it is not coming to mind right now. Both are from CTMH as are the inks and paper.
this was a BLING swap. I love how it came out! I really like this paper set, called mayberry. From CTMH, everything, excpet the letters are from CMTH.

This is a card for an Easter Swap. Top is the inside. Such a cute stamp set...also stamps from the march SOTM.
This was an anything goes card. This was made with supplies that I am trying to keep using up! Love how it ended up.
This is a Buggy card for a swap. These were such cute stickers, Just had to use them!
Another Mayberry card, made with Irresistables...they can be inked to match any paper!! Also used CTMH bling on this one!
An easter Card for a swap....yes, I do a lot of swaps!! LOL!
This was a card swap that a person had made one, looked for someone to trade with...the theme-P...that is it, anything dealing with P. So after going thru my stamps, I found Paisley's and Polka Dots...Hope she liked it!!


This was a challenge card, she gave us paper measurements and ribbon, then you put it together...This was also a sketch given on some other website(lol, yet again, i can not remember, too long ago). I ended up giving it in an Anything goes swap.

1 comment: