Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011 Cards #34-42

This card was made from parts sent to me for a Superbowl challenge gift. I put it together...So cute! No idea the companies that these pieces are from, colored with CTMH markers.

Another card with my new favorite stamp set, Bee Happy! Splendor paper, CMTH bling, markers.

This is ANOTHER Bee Happy card I made. The paper is Mayberry. I love this paper pack and stamp set. CTMH markers and bling.

This stamp set is Sensational Season, March 2011 Stamp of the Month. It is an Easter set, BUT this stamp works great for birthday! The paper is Sweetheart. CTMH inks, stickles on the present.

This is a card i stamped with A Game and For Every Occasion stamp sets. The cupcake was from a valentines swap.

This is my new House Mouse stamp...isn't it cute?!?!

Valentines card for my hubby. Used Sweetheart Paper and A Game stamp set.






This was a card i made for a monochromatic card. I had to do teh bird another color tho. This is from an unknown stamp company.

This is a card i made for a sketch challenge using Wings stamp set. Love how it came out. I was not sure about this paper set until i started using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment